All apartments near Midwestern have some sort of free parking for their residents.
- All apartments offer free covered parking to their residents (update - their is now one apartment that charges for their covered assigned parking.)
- The majority of the apartments will give one assigned covered parking spot. At some apartments the covered parking is unassigned and are first come first serve.
- Uncovered parking spots are free to use for residents and their guest.
- Those apartments that offer assigned parking spots give their residents one parking spot per apartment whether you are renting a studio or three bedroom apartment.
Some apartments will offer garages to their residents.
- Of these apartments only a few have direct access garages. For these apartments the cost of the garage is included with the rent.
- The other apartments that offer garages will have them in the parking lot where you can rent them on a month to month term. Monthly charges for the garages typically range from $75 to $125. Some of the apartments allow you to use the garages for storage.